The Marketplace is an online sourcing platform especially for fashion industry professionals. The platform was created to meet the ongoing sourcing requirements of fashion labels and its goal is to put PREMIERE VISION’s exhibitors in contact with fashion professionals looking to source materials and know-how.
Within the PREMIERE VISION MARKETPLACE, you will find:
All the collections from PREMIERE VISION’s exhibitors including materials, components and the know-how you need to design your ready-to-wear, accessories, bag and show collections.
The MARKETPLACE is accessible all year round, independently of the in-person or digital shows and allows you to build a reliable supply chain.
It is entirely free to access.
All fashion industry professionals can register and source from www.premierevision.com in the “online sourcing” section.
The Marketplace is not just a platform for putting you in touch with PVP exhibitors. You can also:
- Get free access to the collections of Première Vision’s exhibitors with the possibility of contacting them directly and making appointments with them.
- Order samples or products by the metre from the www.premierevision.com site, in the online sourcing section.
- Be assured that you are ordering components and materials from manufacturers selected by PREMIERE VISION
- Search for and find materials using the galleries, the trends magazines, articles and vendor e-boutiques on the site.
- Contact a supplier and receive your samples or buy directly online with a secure payment system.
If you are already a visitor to our shows: use your usual account email address. When you sign in for the first time, you simply have to confirm your contact details and those of your company.
If you have never been to our shows, create a free account and fill in the details of your company in order to access all the catalogues of suppliers and products.
Click here to sign in or register.
If you have any questions, contact our team: email@example.com
According to an ever-evolving set of criteria that correspond to the demands of fashion industry professionals > creativity, ethics, rare and quality know-how:
- Suppliers on the Première Vision Marketplace have all been selected for the in-person Première Vision shows.
- This means the platform is limited to exhibitors chosen by the Première Vision selection committee.
The Première Vision Marketplace has a system of filters on the left-hand side of the product pages.
The many filters available (composition, design, sustainability, price, etc.) will allow you to refine your search for the products you need.
For some of your collections you need only limited quantities of fabric and the Première Vision Marketplace has a system of filters on the left hand side of the product pages to help you. These filters will allow you to refine your search for the products you need.
Yes, some suppliers offer these products, you simply need to use the filter called “stock service”.
So-called private products are those included in the “private catalogue” of suppliers. Some suppliers chose to hide some or all of their collection from general view.
On the supplier page, you should request access to their private catalogue.
To allow you to see and handle the material, you can order up to 10 samples entirely free of charge from the Première Vision Marketplace.
- Once your account has been created, you can access all areas of the Marketplace.
> To order samples, purchase online or request a quote, and to secure transactions between industry professionals, you simply have to provide the following information when registering:
- A professional email address
- Your company website
- Your SIRET number (French companies) or your company registration number for companies outside of France
- Your EU intra-community VAT number, if your company is located in an EU country.
The PREMIERE VISION MARKETPLACE seeks to put buyers and suppliers in contact with each other. If you have a problem relating to the ordering of samples, delivery times, a dispute or a logistics issue, then please contact the supplier directly, the PREMIERE VISION MARKETPLACE cannot be held responsible for any problems that arise between a buyer and a supplier.
Discover how our B2B Marketplace will offer you support for developing your business.
Note: You must have already been an exhibitor at Première Vision Paris and have accepted the General Terms & Conditions of the show.
- Connect to the platform
Click on the link that we send you by email, your personal information will be filled in already. If this information needs updating or is incomplete, please correct it.
- Set up your e-boutique
Complete your visual identity (logo, visuals) then upload your products, their descriptions and their photos, or send us your lists and samples for a shooting.
- Sell online
Your e-boutique is online, receive and manage your orders plus requests for samples, quotes and catalogues.
For any questions, contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchase of products online (except free samples) is only available in the Europe*, USA and Japan regions for international regulatory reasons.
*Czech Republic, Sweden, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Romania, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Greece, France, Finland, Spain, Denmark, Bulgaria, Belgium, Austria, Germany