The next show will take place from 5 to 7 July 2022 at Paris Nord Villepinte + Digital Week from 4 to 8 July 2022 on this website.
Book your plane
Get the best price for your flight with Air France and KLM Global Meetings.
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
Event: PREMIERE VISION PARIS
ID Code: 38505AF
Travel Valid Period: 28/06/2022 to 14/07/2022
Event location: PARIS
Reservation on: http://globalmeetings.airfranceklm.com
Book your train
Book your accommodation
Invitation for Visa
In order to help you get one, we can send you an invitation letter to present to French Consulate or Embassy in your country, which will then provide you with a visa.
Letters of invitation will only be sent to persons who have ordered their e-pass. Once ordered, you have to:
- fill in the the online request form
- send it back by email (direct button from the form) and do not forget to attach the required documents:
> A proof of business incorporation (document attesting to the registration and activity of your company with a government body)
> your e-pass
Please note: incomplete applications will not be processed.
Sure you need a visa for Europe? Some nationalities do not need a visa for France, contact the French Embassy or Consulate in your country.
From/to the Charles de Gaulle Airport CDG 2 < > Parc des Expositions (near RER station)
Pickup points at the airport:
T2B Passage between the «Relay» and the «Carl’s JR»
T2F Passage between T2F and T2E
+ New location: Porte de Vincennes
(replacing the usual Porte Maillot stop, unavailable to important works)
How to get there :
Take Metro line 1 – La Défense / Château de Vincennes.
Get off at St Mandé station (at the end of the metro in the direction La Défense > Château de Vincennes)
Take the exit n°2 : exit “av. du Gén. de Gaulle”
Walk 200m towards the Porte de Vincennes roundabout
This shuttle service is offered by Viparis and the Paris Region Tourist Board,as part of the Welcome Pack.
RER line B
Paris – Aéroport CDG
Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2
Trip duration:25 min
Get off at “Parc des Expositions”
From CDG 1 / CDG 2:
Paris/Robinson/Anthony/st Rémy les Chevreuse
Trip duration:7 min
Get off at “Parc des Expositions”
– subway tickets are not valid for “Parc des Expositions” RER station,
– to avoid queing when the salon closes its doors, buy your tickets in the morning,
– RER tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
– Individual transfer: Choose and book in advance your TAXIS G7 vehicle for your transfers during the exhibition, between Paris, airports and Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Enjoy a VIP service with personalized welcome sign, at fixed price from 55€.
Book on www.transfert-villepinte.com or by phone +33(0)220.127.116.11.66.
– Transfers in shared taxi: Share a taxi for your transfers between Paris and the airports with WeCab by TAXIS G7.
Enjoy the comfort of taxi at low price, from 15€.
Book on www.wecab.com or by phone +33(0)18.104.22.168.77.
– Urban Driver: a taxi service offering both motorbike taxis and chauffeur-driven passenger vehicles in Paris and the Paris region, can take you to or from Première Vision, letting you enjoy complete peace of mind. For a guaranteed travel time, choose the motorcycle taxi. Aboard a Honda Goldwing, professional drivers take you safely throughout Paris and its surrounding region (Ile de France). All equipment is provided, and there is baggage space (a cabin bag + laptop bag). When traveling in a group or with luggage, opt for a private driver. Choose from two types of vehicles: ECO (Peugeot 508, Toyota Prius or similar) or SEDAN (Mercedes E Class, Audi A6 or similar) and enjoy our services (bottled water, phone charger, music of your choice, etc.) Bookings can be made through the www.urban-driver.com website or by calling 0825-625-100 (+33 -1 -7560 -1506 from abroad).
Take the A1 or A3 motorway towards Lille, then join the A104 motorway towards Soissons and follow the signs “Parc des Expositions Visiteurs”.
Parkings at Paris Nord Villepinte
P1 / P2 / P3 / P4: 2,50 € for 1 hour, 20€ per day.
P1 / P2 / P3 / P4 : 2,50 € per hour, 18 € a day. »
More information about the sanitary protocol of the city of Paris with the Caring Attitude Trail >
Like anywhere, when there are many people there is always a risk of pickpocketing. Please take precautions; Don’t have anything more in your wallet than you need to visit the shows. Prefer credit cards instead of cash, or leave cash at your hotel.